Self Introduction

University of Macau, Taipa, Macao
I am Mao Tai Yue (Vincent) from China. Now a student studying for bachelor degree at University of Macau majoring in Economics. Meanwhile, I am also accepted as one member of Honours College 2013 class. I am an energetic person with enthusiasm. I like helping others and making friedns with all the people I like. Enjoy Life, Pursuit Happiness.

21 Guns by Greenday - My favorite song

2011年3月5日星期六

Macau Tower Skywalk on Feb.12.2011

 Amazing Trip with friends from 
"Honours College, University of Macau"

Dears, how exciting and excellent the experience is? I think nothing can show it better than pictures. So, why not have a look first?





 

  Frankly speaking, I'm afraid before I step outside. But, after I obsered that lots of grils weren't afraid of this, I felt huge shame. So I pretened to be a man without any fear. After a certain period of time, I surprisingly found that I really didn't afraid of it anymore. How can I make it? I think that most important skill is self-talking, if you believe in something and frequently tell yourself it is true, it can cause a high probability for it to become true. Haaaaa, it is not a cold joke, it is true. Believe it or leave, it's up to you. I am Vincent, want to make friends? Just leave some words here so that I can know you. Thank you for your kind attention to finish reading my short article. Hope you can have a nice day. Don't throw banana to me, because I like eating it. Joking, Joking, see you next time. Bye~~

没有评论:

发表评论