Self Introduction

University of Macau, Taipa, Macao
I am Mao Tai Yue (Vincent) from China. Now a student studying for bachelor degree at University of Macau majoring in Economics. Meanwhile, I am also accepted as one member of Honours College 2013 class. I am an energetic person with enthusiasm. I like helping others and making friedns with all the people I like. Enjoy Life, Pursuit Happiness.

21 Guns by Greenday - My favorite song

2011年4月26日星期二

What a pitty - "Life with Uncertainty"

Today (April. 26th), I cannot go to HC talent show because I need to attain a makeup class, which is our Intermediate Microeconomics course. I haven't got the message informing about the makeup class until this morning...... As I am a year two student majoring in Economics and our professor GZ.Sun has been ill for a long time and tonight was his first class after recovery, so I have no reason but to attain. On the other hand, I am one helper for the HC talent show -----------------------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

     I am responsible for the control room with Rockie and Bob. However, Rockie and I both need to attain the makeup class so both us cannot help tonight. What's more, I have practiced how to use the control room in the rehearsal day (April, 19th). Although I have done preperation and have the willingness to come, but I still end up with the result that I cannot attain. This makes me think that "Life is always with lots of uncertainty, no matter how well you palanned, and how hopefully something is, there may always come something unexpected"....  So that, we need to make some alternative choices before the uncertainty things happen. That's what I learnt from this experience. All in all, I think it is a huge pity that I cannot go to the show. But, as long as I can learn something from it, I think it is valuable.

没有评论:

发表评论