Self Introduction

University of Macau, Taipa, Macao
I am Mao Tai Yue (Vincent) from China. Now a student studying for bachelor degree at University of Macau majoring in Economics. Meanwhile, I am also accepted as one member of Honours College 2013 class. I am an energetic person with enthusiasm. I like helping others and making friedns with all the people I like. Enjoy Life, Pursuit Happiness.

21 Guns by Greenday - My favorite song

2011年5月5日星期四

Final Exam period starts

Today, I have just finished my first final examination: Intermediate Macroeconomics. I think it is somehow easy except for one question about capital and investment. I thought about two ways of doing it during the exam and took the way that I think have more probabilty of being correct. However, after the exam, I went back to dormitory to check a similar question in my note, I found that the answers have used the two ways, which means, for some calculations, it used one way, but for another, it used another way. All the two ways are exclusive, which means only one way is right. I am really confused now as I didn't do well previously in my quiz, homework, and test. For me, if I want to get an A grade, I need to get 98/100 or more in final exam. I am quite unsure about my answer, which is the key determinant about whether or not I can get A. I hope that I am right. All right, since it is gone, I need to prepare for my next exam, whcih is statistical analysis on May 7th. Similarly, I need to get a high score to guarantee that I can get an A grade. So, keep fighting and good lock!!

没有评论:

发表评论