Self Introduction

University of Macau, Taipa, Macao
I am Mao Tai Yue (Vincent) from China. Now a student studying for bachelor degree at University of Macau majoring in Economics. Meanwhile, I am also accepted as one member of Honours College 2013 class. I am an energetic person with enthusiasm. I like helping others and making friedns with all the people I like. Enjoy Life, Pursuit Happiness.

21 Guns by Greenday - My favorite song

2011年5月7日星期六

Though Final Exam

     Today afternoon from 2:30 to 5:30. I have just finished the most difficult final exam that I have taken since I enter the University of Macau. It is the statistics exam. It took me 3 hours to finish the whole paper without stop. How though it is! I cannot say I am sure about every answer, but 95% of the answers I think are correct. However, for me to get an A, maybe it is not enough. But if i have good luck, I think the probability for me to get good final grade (A) is very high. The test is not as difficult as I think previously, but the length is quite long compared to my expected value ^^. Lots of students are complaining about this exam, but I think the result won't be so bad as they expected because I realized the total mark for the exam is 180. What?? Yes, it is true, you need to believe in your eyes. It is 180, not 100 or something. Thinking about this, approximately, 5 points worth a sub question under 5 big questions. You can preceive the length now. But all in all, I have completed it and maybe the result is very good. So hope it is true. By the way, in the following days, more final exams are waiting for me, so I need to get well prepared for them. Actually, when I am writing this blog, I am reviewing for my next final exam - Intermediate Microeconomics. I think it is one course with lots of theory and the person who have developed so many models, especially Nash, who have built up the foundation for game theory, are quite brilliant. Now, I really need to spend time in fighting with my other final exams. Go!! Go!! Go!!

没有评论:

发表评论