Self Introduction

University of Macau, Taipa, Macao
I am Mao Tai Yue (Vincent) from China. Now a student studying for bachelor degree at University of Macau majoring in Economics. Meanwhile, I am also accepted as one member of Honours College 2013 class. I am an energetic person with enthusiasm. I like helping others and making friedns with all the people I like. Enjoy Life, Pursuit Happiness.

21 Guns by Greenday - My favorite song

2011年5月2日星期一

May 1st - Panda in Macau

     On May 1st, my parents and I went to see panda in Macau. (Location: Seac Pai Van Park) There are six peiod in a day from 10 am to 1pm, 2 pm to 5 pm in a whole week except Monday that we can pay a visit to their. In Taipa, you can catch specail No.128 to directly go there, or 25 is OK. While from Macau, you it is better for you to catch 25, rather than go to Taipa and take another bus. My parents and I took the free bus os "City of Dream" to go there because my dad want to look at some camera inside COD. After that, we called a taxi and go to Macau Panda Pavilion in Seac Pai Van Park, which located at the area between Taipa and Coloane. I bought three tickets and the time period for us to visit is from 2pm to 3 pm. The reason why the number of visitors for each period and the time for them to visit are so strictly limited is that panda cannot be distrubed too much. 

     Here is a outside look of the Macau Panda Pavolion:


     Lots of People are waiting outside for the queue to get inside the pavilion to have a look at the two lovely pandas - "Kaikai" and "Xinxin":

 

After a long-time waiting, I got inside the pavilion to see the two lovely guys. But at first half after 1 pm, the two pandas are sleeping. Then I think that we may have no chance of seeing them playing or doing something else:


But fortunately, after about half an hour, the two lovely babies waked up and played with each other to show their naughtiness to us:


 



 

After seeing them, we went outside the pavilion because the time limitation for visit for one period is one hour. Then we went back home. I think it is quite good because we have seen lots of daily life for panda - sleeping, drinking water, eating banboos,  playing with itself, playing with each other, etc. This trip is very worthwealthy. However, some people cannot see the panda awake, only see them sleeping, because they don't want to spend some time for waiting and leave early. I think if they can be more patient, they can get more payoffs. That really fits with the proverb :"More pay, more gain". I love the Macau Panda Pavilion. If you are interested, just pay one visit.

没有评论:

发表评论